In all the excitement over the past few weeks, I forgot to post the info for PA4, to be held on September 28, the day before (and in conjunction with) the Podcast and Portable Media Expo in Ontario, California. Here’s the one-day curriculum:
- Planning – Developing A Podcast Initiative
Michael Geoghegan (Willnick Productions, Official Disneyland Resort Podcast)
- Scale – The Magic Behind TWiT
Leo Laporte (This Week in Tech)
- Implementation – Case Studies From a Corporate Podcast Producer
Greg Cangialosi (Blue Sky Factory)
- Integration – Successful Web Design for Podcasting
Kris Smith (Croncast, Palegroove Studios)
- Legal – Navigating the Legal Considerations of Podcasts
Denise Howell (Bag and Baggage)
- Video Podcast Primer: Do it Yourself, or Hire it Out?
Craig Syverson (gruntmedia)
- Inside the Production – A Live Episode of 88SLIDE
Noah Bonnett and Rachel Rhodes (88SLIDE)
- Viral Video – The Secret To Spreading Your Content
Tim Street (French Maid TV)
- Engaging the Audience – Adding Interactivity to Video Podcasts
Alex Lindsay (MacBreak, Pixel Corps)
Early registration is still available for only $149. Hope to see you there and at the Expo.
One thought on “Podcast Academy 4”
Podcast Academy IV was amazing. Thanks to all speaker, participants, and those that made it happen. See my synopsis and notes on http://jdfrey.wordpress.com.