Yahoo! has been a terrific supporter of the Podcast Academy, and now they’ve stepped up to not only sponsor Podcast Academy 3, but to host the event at their facilities as well. PA3 is now slated for June 15-16 at Yahoo!’s facilities in Santa Clara.
We only have room for 110 people and it’s filling up quickly, so register online now to guarantee your seat.
The curriculum so far:
- Podcast Gear for Any Budget (Paul Figgiani, The Point)
- Making Money in Podcasting (Michael Geoghegan, Reel Reviews)
- A Live TWiT Podcast (Leo Laporte and the TWiTs, This Week in Tech)
- Recording and Editing Interviews (Dierdre Kennedy, Animals Aloud)
- Beyond the Audio (Darusha Wehm, The Conversations Network)
- All About Microphones (Doug Kaye, The Conversations Network)