I think we’ve finally straightened out all the problems with the IT Conversations feeds in the iTunes Podcast directory. Butif you’re subscribing to IT Conversations using iTunes, there’s one problem you should be aware of: We publish more than one program per day, and by default, iTunes only checks each feed once per day and will only download one new show each day. For example, we publish two or three Tech Nation interviews every Thursday.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Subscribe to an IT Conversations feed.
- Highlight that feed in your list of subscribed-to podcasts.
- Click on “Settings” in the lower-right corner of iTunes.
- Change “When new episodes are available:” to “Download all.”
- Optionally, change “Check for new episodes:” to something other than “Every day.”
- Click on OK.
This way you’ll be sure not to miss any of our programs.