(Hear the MP3 version in beautiful monophonic audio.)
New Programs This Week
Listed in increasing order of listener rating. For descriptions, visit the IT Conversations home page.
- MR Rangaswami – Software 2005 (rated 2.5 by our listeners)
- Fran Hawthorne (3.0)
- Scott Cook on Larry’s World (3.2)
- Doug Engelbart – Large-Scale Collective IQ (3.5)
- Cory Doctorow – All Complex Ecosystems Have Parasites (3.7)
- DW Buffa (3.8)
- Peter Yared – ActiveGrid (3.8)
- Geoffrey Moore – Open Source Has Crossed the Chasm (4.1)
- Bruce Sterling and Alex Steffen (4.2)
This week’s Doug’s Favorite from the IT Conversations archives:
Thomas Malone (3.8)
We’ll be at Supernova again this year. [San Francisco, June 20-22] Make sure to say Hi if you’ll be there. If you’re on the fence I strongy recommend it. It’s one of the great networking events of the year.